Fire & Safety Equipment
Whether you are responsible for the safety of an entire facility or simply your own personal protective equipment, Southern Nevada Fire Protection provides the full gamut of fire and safety equipment and supplies for any size company, in any industry.
OSHA requires that employers conduct a hazard assessment of their workplaces to determine what hazards might be present that would require the use of protective equipment and supplies. At Southern Nevada Fire Protection, we fully understand OSHA regulations and can audit your place of business to determine what you would require. We can then provide all of the equipment, supplies and instruction manuals necessary for you to comply with OSHA and keep your employees safe.
Products and equipment our company provides include:
- Safety Signs
- First Aid Kits
- Eye Wash Stations and Signage
- Personal Safety Equipment (i.e. hard hats, safety glasses, boots, gloves)
- Flammable Cabinets (for storage of flammable materials)
- Cylinder Safety Equipment
- Hazardous Material Spill Kits
- Lockout/Tagout Stations (lockout devices, tags and accessories)