Every commercial property needs reliable emergency lights and exit signs for safety in the event of a power outage or fire. Southern Nevada Fire Protection sells and services all types of signs and lighting that are essential to keeping order and enabling safe and timely evacuation, should it ever be needed.
Emergency lights provide lighting in hallways, stairwells, aisles and exits during power outages. In addition to selling such systems, Southern Nevada Fire Protection tests and maintains these emergency lighting systems, increasing the security and comfort of your employees or residents. Our testing and maintenance services for emergency lighting systems comply with the following regulations:
- OSHA Code of Federal Regulations
- NFPA 70 – National Electric Code
- NFPA 101 – Life Safety Code
- International Fire Code
Our services include:
- Inspection and testing emergency and exit lights on a regular basis
- Replacement of bulbs and batteries
- Service or replacement of lighting units
- Service or replacement of exit fixtures
- Battery testing
Southern Nevada Fire Protection makes it our priority to only provide emergency lighting systems that are compliant to the law and any local requirements in your area. In addition, all of our installers have proper certification and are experienced specialists in maintenance, testing, inspection and repair services.